Sun Canyon Condominiums

8700 E Mountain View Road

Scottsdale, Arizona 85258

Sun Canyon is a condo development that features condos, town homes and patio homes.  Beautiful park like setting.


Close to everything Scottsdale has to offer.  Minutes from Fashion Square, golf, shopping & dining.

Sizes range from one, two and three bedroom and approximately 1300 to 1700 square feet.  Call for sales and lease availability and pricing. 

Sun Canyon Condos photo, Scottsdale, AZ.Sun Canyon Condos photo, Scottsdale, AZ.Sun Canyon Condos photo, Scottsdale, AZ.Sun Canyon Condos photo, Scottsdale, AZ.Sun Canyon Condos photo, Scottsdale, AZ.Sun Canyon Condos photo, Scottsdale, AZ.

CLICK HERE to enter

Sun Canyon using Microsoft bing maps.  Explore the neighborhood.  Be sure to use the Aerial Views and Birds Eye Views and zoom.  Really Cool!

Sun Canyon Condos, Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale Condos map and directions to Sun Canyon Condos, Scottsdale, AZ.

Contact Us:


Cell:  602-315-6333



Scottsdale Condos and Condo Living Real Estate Logo.Scottsdale Condos logo with view of the Sonoran Desert.

Scottsdale Condos, Vacation Homes, Second Homes, Townhomes, Single Family Homes,

Out Of State Homeowners, Real Estate Asset Planning.








ROOFING, Jack the Roofer


Checking owner occupant box on affidavit of value when NOT owner occupant is fraud!  Substantive policy statements, commission credits to buyer, etc.

Inspection notes:


And this is where different experiences and knowledge come into play. I found none of those things being concerning, as they are very common items inspectors write up, and also age of the home specific. You're buying an older home. They didn't "ground" outlets back then. Venting into the attic is extremely common, though inspectors note it every single time. You can't expect/demand a seller to bring a house up to today's standards and codes, otherwise many sellers across the country could never afford to sell their homes. 

The only thing I would get checked out is the foundation, as that looks like a huge rock in your picture, and I don't understand how that's "foundation" and also check the roof. Keep in mind you're buying the house in today's roof condition, and you can't expect a seller to credit you for a roof that would only last 3-5 years. Today, it's performing as intended, so it's today's condition you're buying. It doesn't hurt to ask for a small reduction for future replacement, but he's not selling to you in the future.


The term "Working Condition" as stated on Page 4, Lines 165 & 166 of the contract
shall mean, "Operating in a manner in which the item/s was/were designed to operate
by the manufacturer in all manners of FORM, FIT and FUNCTION and that assembly
and/or installation of the item are consistent with the manufacturers written
recommendation and/or instructions of that/those item/s."

6. What documentation do I need to provide to have an emotional support animal/ assistance animal?

If a person needs an emotional support animal to help alleviate the symptoms of a disability, he or she must first make the request to his or her landlord. HUD states the following in its FHEO Notice: "Housing providers may ask individuals who have disabilities that are not readily apparent or known to the provider to submit reliable documentation of a disability and their disability-related need for an assistance animal." (FHEO Notice: FHEO-2013-01 at page 3). Most sources indicate that the request should be in writing and explain how the reasonable accommodation helps or mitigates symptoms of the disability. While the tenant or owner does not need to disclose the disability, he or she will need to provide documentation from a doctor or other health professional. According to HUD, a physician, psychiatrist, social worker, or other mental health professional can provide documentation that the animal provides emotional support that alleviates one or more of the identified symptoms or effects of an existing disability. (FHEO Notice: FHEO-2013-01).

The documentation is typically a note from his or her doctor. This link from the Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law provides guidance on this exact issue. If you go to page six of the pdf link, there is a sample letter ( ). Such a letter would be the way a person could verify the need for an emotional support animal with his or her landlord.

We represent the Landlord.  A prospective tenant that has 2 assistive pets.  They have provided a document showing the pets are “registered” in the ESA program.  Is this considered sufficient documentation to prove the pet is assistive?  Is the owner permitted to ask for the prescription from their health professional to validate?

Dave, I am not familiar with the ESA program, but I do not believe that will not be sufficient.  They still need a current letter from a health care professional.  Please see the following text highlighted in red.  Jeff.

(This is directly from the ESA website)

Does my pet get entered into a government registry?

No. There is no such registry for emotional support animals. Some sites promise to "register" your animal into a government database, which simply doesn't exist for ESA's. All you need in order to prove that you animal is an official ESA is a letter written by a licensed therapist stating such.



cc: Trudy Moore

I am emailing regarding a closing tomorrow with your agent, Jim Flinn.  The property 4301 E Muirwood Dr, Phoenix is on track to close tomorrow.  Sellers signed on Monday. The buyer walked through, delivered funds and signed Monday.  Lender has released wire for funds to arrive at title early tomorrow for an early recording.

The buyer, a police officer, works Thursday through Monday, with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off.  He only has tomorrow afternoon to move.

I received a text from Jim Flinn this evening at 7:14 pm, asking if the buyer would be open to "lease the house back to the seller until next Friday at 40 dollars a day."

The buyer is not open to a post possession, especially at this stage of the game.  He is packed and ready to move and has several of his fellow officers using their day off to help him move. He is furious that question has been asked.

I am concerned the listing agent has not advised the sellers that they need to be out.

I will appreciate any help you can give regarding advising the sellers of this property regarding the consequences of not being out upon closing and the transfer of ownership.  Julie Morris.

“I have talked with Jim and this was a normal request from the seller due to their circumstances, however, they are planning on moving prior to recording.”

Thank you,

Michael P. Hofstetter

Managing Broker

West USA Realty


SIFE:  Stop it From Escalating...Ask, “How does that make you feel?”  Let calmer heads prevail.  It was a minor infraction and unintentional. 

DDS: Drama Diffusal System:  Let’s let calmer heads prevail, I don’t think she was acting in a malicious manner, let’s ask the seller/buyer, that was a normal request under the circumstances,

I may have overstepped. I called West USA to give them a heads up that the home still showed as Pending when we've been out of contract since Sat. They transferred me to a broker. I just have a hunch that the other Realtor hasn't told his client the contract was cancelled. I did mention possibly submitting an ethics complaint about honesty. He said he would rather talk to Homesmart broker directly. Since you had the initial information I gave him your name. I didn't mean to open the can of worms with them. My intention was just to tell them about the pending listing. If this is just a minor infraction, I don't need to file a complaint. Just need to make sure that this doesn't occur again for another Realtor. 

“Hi Crystal- If you log onto the AAR website and go to "Resolve Disputes" / "Ethics" / "Information on Filing an Ethics Complaint"

It will help you determine the answer to your question. You will need to decide which code in the code of ethics the agent has violated and then be able to provide supporting evidence. It sounds like perhaps the agent was not "honest " in dealing with all parties in the transaction" perhaps??

After doing some research on AAR let us know if you need any further assistance.”

Sherry Kettner 

What are the proper steps to formally leave homesmart?  I’ve moved on to a different career path and will not be renewing my real estate license in the coming year.  I’d like to remove myself from Homesmart as an agent, make sure I dont’ get billed again, etc.   Thanks so much, Homesmart has been a great company to work with!


Andy, you will "sever" yourself from HomeSmart on the ADRE online system, log in to your account at ADRE to complete the process.  Just make sure your HomeSmart account is up to date and you are good to go.  As a reminder, once you sever your license will be "inactive," you will not be able to earn any real estate commissions or compensation until you hang your license again with a broker.  You will still need to renew your license with ADRE every two years and keep your continuing education update or your license will be terminated, if that happens and you want to be licensed again you will have to start all over with the pre-licensing coursework.  


I am copying our Agent Services Dept on this email as they will want to complete an exit interview.  Good Luck, JT

CLICK HERE for information on the new 3.8% tax effective in 2013. 

Reminder: 3.8% Tax Is Not a Transfer Tax on Real Estate